Screen rooms are our specialty. An enclosed patio room is appreciated most during any hot evening when bugs & mosquitoes are out. This type of patio project is referred to by different names such as:
- Screened in Patios
- Porch Screens
- Screen Enclosures
Even though the names are different, they all refer to the same type of project.
Why build a screen room on your patio?
- It will provide a bug-free outdoor living space.
- You will actually be able to sit outdoors.
- An enclosed patio cover or porch enclosure will eliminate mosquitoes.
- Insulated roof panel options will keep your patio cooler.
- Screening in your patio will provide a safety factor with small children and swimming pools.
- A screened in porch will add value to any home.
Patio Screen Rooms Common Features
- Complete insect protection.
- Can be built on a deck or concrete slab.
- Pet resistant screening options are available.
- We offer solar screen options for additional sun blockage on any patio screen wall that we build.
Why build screened patios?
Our screened patios & porches are enclosed by screen material that is absolutely the best available and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Enjoy spending more time in their own backyard without the bugs.
- Keep small children away from a swimming pool.
- Our screen material is really tough.
- Solar screening reduces heat on your patio.
- We can include outdoor ceiling fans.
- Custom lighting options are available on request.
- You will never own another home without one.
We use only the finest materials and techniques to build the most durable screened patio enclosures and screened porches in Houston.
We are Better Business Bureau members & look forward to working with you. Lone Star service areas for screened-in patios include: Houston, Spring, Magnolia, Conroe, Tomball, Pinehurst, Montgomery, Willis, The Woodlands, Cypress, Kingwood, Humble, Porter, Atascocita, Crosby & Huffman.
Contact us at 281-773-1255 or click the button above for your free quote.